See the Login link on the top right? Go make a user account already!
Use the search filter on above the navigation list to filter and find a specific app or cancer synoptics .
While popular apps don't require you to sign-up, I really encourage all regular users of these apps to please consider creating a user account.
Signing-up is free and you gain access to enhancements in the apps, including:
- Gain access to the Surgpath snippet locker where users can search for/create/modify canned surgpath reports
- Ability to email to yourself or print pdf copies of reports / synoptics you generate
- View prior printed reports
One more thing about the Surgpath snippet locker
- Imagine how great it is to have 1000s of canned surgical reports whenever you need them. The locker is designed exactly this way. You get access to all my canned reports (for small surgicals, cytologies, derms, neuropath, heme etc...). And, you can start adding to your own personal database.
- Go ahead, start saving common or rare surgical reports, tag them and search for them the next time you get the case. Make as many as you want and never depend on macros or word documents again.
As always, your feedback is very important and useful to me. I always appreciate hearing from other pathologists and laboratory staff in how they use this website. If you like the work I've done, found a bug or would like to offer some ideas on other tools, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.